Reference numberES00322DescriptionView of the Spicers car park from Henderson Street. The Spicers Building (1899/1901-1970) was demolished for this car park. Burns Philp & Co Ltd undergoing demolition by the W.A. Salvage Company of Cannington. Myer under construction on the right (completed August 1972).Date1971PhotographerEdmonds, MurrayPhotograph FormatSlideDigital ItemYes
RestrictionsContact the Fremantle History CentreConditions of useYou may print copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement e.g. [Image courtesy of City of Fremantle History Centre - Reference number]. To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution contact the Fremantle History Centre via email lhc@fremantle.wa.gov.auLocationPhotographic Collection