Reference numberLH000143DescriptionErected by Public Works Department under Hillson Beasley (architect) in 1912. Opened in 1913. Fremantle Infants and Girls School (old section) foundation stone laid 5.12.1877. Note: Partial view of the Oddfellows Hotel, erected 1887.Date1924PhotographerFielding StudioPhotograph FormatPhotographDigital ItemYes
RestrictionsContact the Fremantle History CentreConditions of useYou may print copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement e.g. [Image courtesy of City of Fremantle History Centre - Reference number]. To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution contact the Fremantle History Centre via email lhc@fremantle.wa.gov.auLocationPhotographic Collection
Click on the image to add a tag or press ESC to cancel
Fremantle Technical School, South Terrace (1924). City of Fremantle Local History Centre, accessed 21/01/2026, https://history.fremantle.wa.gov.au/nodes/view/15310