Reference numberLH000882DescriptionThe Stan Reilly Frail Aged Lodge was completed in 1976. Behind, on the left, are the Queensgate Car Park and the Victoria Pavilion. The Fremantle Oval is behind the Lodge. In the centre background are the rear of the Warders Quarters in Holdsworth Street, built between 1903 and 31.12.1910.Date1976PhotographerNoel Doyle (Studio Ten) Photograph FormatPhotographDigital ItemYes
RestrictionsContact the Fremantle History CentreConditions of useYou may print copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement e.g. [Image courtesy of City of Fremantle History Centre - Reference number]. To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution contact the Fremantle History Centre via email lhc@fremantle.wa.gov.auLocationPhotographic Collection