Reference numberLH000931ADescriptionThe new Fire Station was built on Railway land and opened in 1977. The old Fire Station is in the centre background. It was designed by architects Cavanagh and Cavanagh, constructed by J. Lake for 3482 pounds and the foundation stone laid by the Minister for Works on 19.06.1908.Date1969PhotographerNoel Doyle (Studio Ten) Photograph FormatPhotographDigital ItemYes
RestrictionsContact the Fremantle History CentreConditions of useYou may print copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement e.g. [Image courtesy of City of Fremantle History Centre - Reference number]. To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution contact the Fremantle History Centre via email lhc@fremantle.wa.gov.auLocationPhotographic Collection