Reference numberLH001025DescriptionArchitect J H Eales designed the new Cleopatra Hotel on the site of the original. Work was completed in August 1907. More than $50,000 was spent on renovations in 1985 and the hotel was renamed 'The Auld Mug Tavern'. The name has since reverted to Cleopatra.Date1972Photograph FormatPhotographDigital ItemYes
RestrictionsContact the Fremantle History CentreConditions of useYou may print copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement e.g. [Image courtesy of City of Fremantle History Centre - Reference number]. To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution contact the Fremantle History Centre via email lhc@fremantle.wa.gov.auLocationPhotographic Collection
Click on the image to add a tag or press ESC to cancel
Cleopatra Hotel, 24 High Street (1972). City of Fremantle Local History Centre, accessed 19/03/2026, https://history.fremantle.wa.gov.au/nodes/view/16269