Reference numberLH001046DescriptionThe Round House is in the centre, with the Tramways Car Barn (1905) to the left. On the right is a glimpse of the Pilots cottage (no 9) (c1904). Dalgety's Building (1901), designed by J Talbot Hobbs, is on the extreme right. The Fremantle Harbour Trust signal mast, seen above the Round House, was removed to Cantonment Hill in 1929.Date1920Photograph FormatPhotographDigital ItemYes
RestrictionsContact the Fremantle History CentreConditions of useYou may print copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement e.g. [Image courtesy of City of Fremantle History Centre - Reference number]. To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution contact the Fremantle History Centre via email lhc@fremantle.wa.gov.auLocationPhotographic Collection