Reference numberLH001213ADescriptionThe foundation stone for the East Fremantle Presbyterian Church was laid on 27.07.1898 by the Reverend Dr D S Duff of Glasgow. The church closed 24.06.1963 and was demolished for the Stirling Bridge.Date1910Photograph FormatPhotographDigital ItemYes
RestrictionsContact the Fremantle History CentreConditions of useYou may print copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement e.g. [Image courtesy of City of Fremantle History Centre - Reference number]. To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution contact the Fremantle History Centre via email lhc@fremantle.wa.gov.auLocationPhotographic Collection
Click on the image to add a tag or press ESC to cancel
East Fremantle Presbyterian Church (1910). City of Fremantle Local History Centre, accessed 18/03/2026, https://history.fremantle.wa.gov.au/nodes/view/16441