Reference numberLH001312DescriptionThe Literary Institute was opened on 15th March 1899 by Elias Solomon. The architects were Wilkinson, Smith and Wilson and the building work was carried out by L Burness for 1528 pounds.Date1902PhotographerL. Gray-Williams & Co, Photographers, Fremantle Photograph FormatPhotographDigital ItemYes
RestrictionsContact the Fremantle History CentreConditions of useYou may print copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement e.g. [Image courtesy of City of Fremantle History Centre - Reference number]. To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution contact the Fremantle History Centre via email lhc@fremantle.wa.gov.auLocationPhotographic Collection