Reference numberLH001665DescriptionThe tram was on the Marmion Street route which was opened in December 1905 and extended in 1932. Lenaville, built 1885 for Henry Blinco (1832-1907), a warder at Fremantle Prison, is on the left.Daten.d.Photograph FormatPhotographDigital ItemYes
RestrictionsContact the Fremantle History CentreConditions of useYou may print copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement e.g. [Image courtesy of City of Fremantle History Centre - Reference number]. To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution contact the Fremantle History Centre via email lhc@fremantle.wa.gov.auLocationPhotographic Collection