Reference numberLH001682DescriptionThis area was known as "The Farm" in the 1890s. Imported goods were brought here and stored until taken by rail all over the state. 150 men were employed here by W A Government Railways in 1896. In the top right is the Kerosene Store, built in 1884 by Harwood and Son.Date1890Photograph FormatPhotographDigital ItemYes
RestrictionsContact the Fremantle History CentreConditions of useYou may print copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement e.g. [Image courtesy of City of Fremantle History Centre - Reference number]. To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution contact the Fremantle History Centre via email lhc@fremantle.wa.gov.auLocationPhotographic Collection