Reference numberLH001725DescriptionFrom a post card. The church was opened June, 1900. The alto relief head of Christ on the facade was done by Pietro Porcelli (1872-1943). All the Fremantle Churches had stone walls around the church yard until they were removed in the 1920s.Date1910Photograph FormatPhotographDigital ItemYes
RestrictionsContact the Fremantle History CentreConditions of useYou may print copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement e.g. [Image courtesy of City of Fremantle History Centre - Reference number]. To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution contact the Fremantle History Centre via email lhc@fremantle.wa.gov.auLocationPhotographic Collection