Reference numberLH001734DescriptionStaff of G Wood and Son, wholesale grocers and inporters, outside their premises in Cantonment Street. This building was destroyed by fire in April 1915. The two storey house next door was demolished and replaced by the Commercial Travellers Club in 1912.Date1904Photograph FormatPhotographDigital ItemYes
RestrictionsContact the Fremantle History CentreConditions of useYou may print copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement e.g. [Image courtesy of City of Fremantle History Centre - Reference number]. To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution contact the Fremantle History Centre via email lhc@fremantle.wa.gov.auLocationPhotographic Collection