Reference numberLH001770DescriptionFrom a post card produced for the Fremantle News Agents Association. St Patrick's Church was opened in June 1900, replacing an earlier church (1860) to the rear of the site. The marble alto relief head of Christ on the facade is by Pietro Porcelli. To the right is St Joseph's Convent, demolished in 1968. Taken before 1916.Date1916Photograph FormatPhotographDigital ItemYes
RestrictionsContact the Fremantle History CentreConditions of useYou may print copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement e.g. [Image courtesy of City of Fremantle History Centre - Reference number]. To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution contact the Fremantle History Centre via email lhc@fremantle.wa.gov.auLocationPhotographic Collection