Reference numberLH001891DescriptionBuilding the western wall of the Fremantle Municipal Tramways and Electric Lighting Board Power House. Completed 1905. Contractors: Abbott and Rennie. Architect: J.H. Eales. Demolished May 1961. Known as the Safety Box Factory 1941-1961.Date1905PhotographerKeane, George Edward Photograph FormatPhotographDigital ItemYes
RestrictionsContact the Fremantle History CentreConditions of useYou may print copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement e.g. [Image courtesy of City of Fremantle History Centre - Reference number]. To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution contact the Fremantle History Centre via email lhc@fremantle.wa.gov.auLocationPhotographic Collection