Reference numberLH002046BDescriptionThe Hotel Albert was owned and built by John Thomas. The Commercial Hotel was later built on this site. Note gas lighting. The wooden structure next door is William Leach's bootshop. Taken after 1883.Date1883Photograph FormatPhotographDigital ItemYes
RestrictionsContact the Fremantle History CentreConditions of useYou may print copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement e.g. [Image courtesy of City of Fremantle History Centre - Reference number]. To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution contact the Fremantle History Centre via email lhc@fremantle.wa.gov.auLocationPhotographic Collection