Reference numberLH002046DDescriptionThis power house was built for the Fremantle Tramways and Electric Lighting Board in 1905 and was later used as a box factory. It was demolished in May 1961.Daten.d.Photograph FormatPhotographDigital ItemYes
RestrictionsContact the Fremantle History CentreConditions of useYou may print copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement e.g. [Image courtesy of City of Fremantle History Centre - Reference number]. To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution contact the Fremantle History Centre via email lhc@fremantle.wa.gov.auLocationPhotographic Collection