Reference numberLH002048ADescriptionThe very large house was originally built for Charles A Manning in 1858. After his death in 1869 it had various uses including that of liquor wharehouse.Date1928Photograph FormatPhotographDigital ItemYes
RestrictionsContact the Fremantle History CentreConditions of useYou may print copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement e.g. [Image courtesy of City of Fremantle History Centre - Reference number]. To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution contact the Fremantle History Centre via email lhc@fremantle.wa.gov.auLocationPhotographic Collection
Click on the image to add a tag or press ESC to cancel
Demolition of Manning's Folly (1928). City of Fremantle Local History Centre, accessed 07/02/2026, https://history.fremantle.wa.gov.au/nodes/view/17573