Reference numberLH002053DDescriptionCrowds on the jetty at South Beach. The Hydrodrome, officially opened in January 1923, is in the background. The jetty was first built in 1916 and reconstructed in 1925. The area near the beach was grassed and planted with Norfolk Island pines in 1908.Date1935Photograph FormatPhotographDigital ItemYes
RestrictionsContact the Fremantle History CentreConditions of useYou may print copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement e.g. [Image courtesy of City of Fremantle History Centre - Reference number]. To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution contact the Fremantle History Centre via email lhc@fremantle.wa.gov.auLocationPhotographic Collection