Reference numberLH002355DescriptionOpened 12.10.1903, built by J. Vetter for Daniel Mulcahy. Name changed to Royal George in 1916 because of association with George Street and the flagship "Royal George". Closed as a hotel in 1979. Occupied by the Kido Open Learning School 1980-1896 and then used a a studio for artists 1985-86. Officially opened as the Royal George Arts and Community Centre 9.11.1987.Date1949Photograph FormatPhotographDigital ItemYes
RestrictionsContact the Fremantle History CentreConditions of useYou may print copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement e.g. [Image courtesy of City of Fremantle History Centre - Reference number]. To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution contact the Fremantle History Centre via email lhc@fremantle.wa.gov.auLocationPhotographic Collection