Reference numberLH002395DescriptionLooking North West towards North Fremantle and North Wharf. The railway bridge crosses in the centre left and the Richmond Hotel is in the foreground. C1940, this was known as the Bridge Hotel. The last licensee when the license expired on 31.12.1964 was H Earley. The hotel was demolished in May 1965 to make way for the new railway bridge.Date1939PhotographerLambert, Reg Photograph FormatPhotographDigital ItemYes
RestrictionsContact the Fremantle History CentreConditions of useYou may print copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement e.g. [Image courtesy of City of Fremantle History Centre - Reference number]. To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution contact the Fremantle History Centre via email lhc@fremantle.wa.gov.auLocationPhotographic Collection
Click on the image to add a tag or press ESC to cancel
View of Fremantle and the harbour (1939). City of Fremantle Local History Centre, accessed 19/03/2026, https://history.fremantle.wa.gov.au/nodes/view/17912