Reference numberLH002401DescriptionTrench laid to accommodate cabling from the Power House, South Mole to the Fremantle Municipal Tramways and Electric Lighting Board carbarn in High Street. Mews Shipwrights' residence and workshop are on the left and the fruit inspection shed to the right. The mast of the Fremantle Harbour Trust Signal Station and the Harbour Master's house are on Arthur Head. Taken 25 September 1905.Date1905PhotographerG. Rome, E.Photograph FormatPhotographDigital ItemYes
RestrictionsContact the Fremantle History CentreConditions of useYou may print copy or download images for private research. This image may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement e.g. [Image courtesy of City of Fremantle History Centre - Reference number]. To obtain copies for commercial purposes or of a higher resolution contact the Fremantle History Centre via email lhc@fremantle.wa.gov.auLocationPhotographic Collection
Click on the image to add a tag or press ESC to cancel
Cable excavation, Power House (1905). City of Fremantle Local History Centre, accessed 18/03/2026, https://history.fremantle.wa.gov.au/nodes/view/17918